New SURFER BLOOD Album, Medical Fund for Thomas, Tour Dates, Indiana Equality Compilation, Videos, 7" Single

Subject: New SURFER BLOOD Album, Medical Fund for Thomas, Tour Dates, Indiana Equality Compilation, Videos, 7" Single
Date: April 28th 2015

Preorder 1000 Palms, Out May 11/12

Our third Surfer Blood album, 1000 Palms, will be released on May 11/12 via Joyful Noise Recordings (N. America), Fierce Panda (UK / Europe), Spunk (Australia), Magniph (Japan) and Lab 344 (Brazil / S. America).

Free download / stream of "Island" from 1000 Palms

Preorder now:
US: LP / CD
UK/Europe: LP / CD
Australia: CD
Japan: CD
iTunes

Medical Fund for Thomas Fekete

Thomas has been playing guitar in Surfer Blood for nearly 6 years, but since December has been sidelined by treatment for cancer. We miss him everyday on the road but we know he is incredibly strong and we have faith in him, and in his doctors. We hope you can help with a donation of any size, and help spread the word by sharing on social media. Thank you so much for the support! - Surfer Blood

(photo by Zane Roessell)

Upcoming Tour Dates

May 8 - Shaky Knees Music Festival - Atlanta, GA *
​May 9 - The Camel - Richmond, VA
May 10 - Rock & Roll Hotel - Washington, DC #
May 11 - Music Hall of Williamsburg - Brooklyn, NY #
May 14 - Boot & Saddle - Philadelphia, PA #
May 15 - The Saint - Asbury Park, NJ #
May 16 - Lizard Lounge - Lancaster, PA #
May 18 - Musica - Akron, OH
May 19 - Joyful Noise Recordings - Indianapolis, IN
May 20 - The Loft Lansing - Lansing, MI %
May 21 - The Blind Pig - Ann Arbor, MI %
May 22 - Lincoln Hall - Chicago, IL %
May 23 - Cactus Club - Milwaukee, WI %
May 24 - The Frequency - Madison, WI %
May 26 - 7th Street Entry - Minneapolis, MN %
May 27 - The Riot Room - Kansas City, MO %
May 28 - Firebird - St Louis, MO %
May 29 - Fountain Square - Cincinnati, OH
May 30 - EXIT/IN - Nashville, TN %
June 8 - The Chapel - San Francisco, CA % &
June 10 - Mississippi Studios - Portland, OR %
June 11 - Crocodile Cafe - Seattle, WA %
June 12 - The Venue - Vancouver, Canada %
June 13 - The Bartlett - Spokane, WA %
June 15 - Velour Live Music Gallery - Provo, UT
June 16 - Lost Lake Lounge - Denver, CO %
June 19 - Troubadour - Los Angeles, CA % &
June 20 - The Irenic - San Diego, CA % &
June 25 - Jack Rabbits - Jacksonville, FL
June 26 - Fountain Plaza at NC Music Factory - Charlotte, NC
June 27 - Georgia Theatre - Athens, GA
July 11 - Seventh Son Brewing Company - Columbus, OH ^

* with The Strokes, Pixies, Interpol, Spiritualized, Black Lips, Mac DeMarco, FIDLAR & more
# with Turbo Fruits
% with Alex Calder
& with Gothic Tropic
^ with Jacco Gardner

Joyful Noise Indiana Equality Compilation

Joyful Noise Recordings have put together a compilation to support LGBT groups in Indiana actively continuing the fight to establish protections for all people, including tracks from Surfer Blood, Thee Oh Sees, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Deerhoof, Of Montreal, Son Lux, Lou Barlow, and more. For a donation of $25, you will receive a download of all 51 tracks, plus you may choose one song to be hand-made into a 7" record. These records are lathe-cut, hand-numbered, and "made to order" - limited to the exact number requested. ​"50 Bands & A Cat" will be available through May 31.

Recent Surfer Blood Video Sessions

Jam In The Van at SXSW:
"I Can't Explain"
"Dorian"
"Voyager Reprise"

Do512 at SXSW

91X in San Diego

Order "I Can't Explain" 7" Single from Joyful Noise Recordings

"I Can't Explain" from 1000 Palms b/w "Death and the Maiden" (The Verlaines cover). Limited to 1000 hand-numbered copies on olive & bone colored vinyl, includes instant download in MP3 and WAV. Order here.

<< Previous: New SURFER BLOOD Album, Medical Fund for Thomas, Tour Dates, Indiana Equality Compilation, Videos, 7" Single

| Archive Index |

Next: Preview our new album on NPR, Surfer Blood tour, new video, Benefit Concert for Thomas in NYC >>

(archive rss , atom rss/atom )

this list's archives:

Updates about Surfer Blood music, shows, and other relevant riff-raff.
Subscribe to Surfer Blood Mailing List

* Required