Preview our new album on NPR, Surfer Blood tour, new video, Benefit Concert for Thomas in NYC

Subject: Preview our new album on NPR, Surfer Blood tour, new video, Benefit Concert for Thomas in NYC
Date: May 5th 2015

Hello -  Thanks for your continued support of Surfer Blood!  Most of you are on our mailing list because you’ve bought something from us in the past.  We’re extremely proud of our new album, 1000 Palms, which is coming out May 11 / 12.  You can preview and enjoy the album now at NPR Music.  If you like it, and are able to support the band, buying albums or tickets is a good way to keep Surfer Blood thriving.  We look forward to making great albums for years to come, and thank each and every one of you for making it possible!

Preorder 1000 Palms

Preorder now:
US: LP / CD from Joyful Noise  /  LP / CD from Amazon
UK/Europe: LP / CD
Australia: CD
Japan: CD
Brazil: coming soon
iTunes

Upcoming Tour Dates

May 8 - Shaky Knees Music Festival - Atlanta, GA *
​May 9 - The Camel - Richmond, VA
May 10 - Rock & Roll Hotel - Washington, DC #
May 11 - Music Hall of Williamsburg - Brooklyn, NY #
May 12 - Bowery Ballroom - New York, NY @
May 14 - Boot & Saddle - Philadelphia, PA #
May 15 - The Saint - Asbury Park, NJ #
May 16 - Lizard Lounge - Lancaster, PA #
May 18 - Musica - Akron, OH
May 19 - Joyful Noise Recordings - Indianapolis, IN
May 20 - The Loft Lansing - Lansing, MI %
May 21 - The Blind Pig - Ann Arbor, MI %
May 22 - Lincoln Hall - Chicago, IL %
May 23 - Cactus Club - Milwaukee, WI %
May 24 - The Frequency - Madison, WI %
May 26 - 7th Street Entry - Minneapolis, MN %
May 27 - The Riot Room - Kansas City, MO %
May 28 - Firebird - St Louis, MO %
May 29 - Fountain Square - Cincinnati, OH
May 30 - EXIT/IN - Nashville, TN %
June 8 - The Chapel - San Francisco, CA % &
June 10 - Mississippi Studios - Portland, OR %
June 11 - Crocodile Cafe - Seattle, WA %
June 12 - The Venue - Vancouver, Canada %
June 13 - The Bartlett - Spokane, WA %
June 15 - Velour Live Music Gallery - Provo, UT
June 16 - Lost Lake Lounge - Denver, CO %
June 19 - Troubadour - Los Angeles, CA % &
June 20 - The Irenic - San Diego, CA % &
June 25 - Jack Rabbits - Jacksonville, FL
June 26 - Fountain Plaza at NC Music Factory - Charlotte, NC
June 27 - Georgia Theatre - Athens, GA
July 11 - Seventh Son Brewing Company - Columbus, OH ^

* with The Strokes, Pixies, Interpol, Spiritualized, Black Lips, Mac DeMarco, FIDLAR & more
# with Turbo Fruits
@ with Andy BoayJulianna Barwick
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart, DJ Allen Blickle, CultsPOP ETCMarnie Stern, & We Are Scientists
% with Alex Calder
& with Gothic Tropic
^ with Jacco Gardner

New Video for "I Can't Explain"

Here's our brand new video for "I Can't Explain" from 1000 Palms, directed by Ates Isildak of StrangeWave Productions and The Band in Heaven!

Benefit Concert for Thomas Fekete at Bowery Ballroom in NYC on Tuesday, May 12

We're hosting a benefit concert for Thomas Fekete next Tuesday, May 12 at The Bowery Ballroom in NYC. Thom has been playing guitar in Surfer Blood for nearly 6 years and is currently in treatment for cancer. Friends & performers include Andy Boay (of Tonstartssbandht), Julianna BarwickThe Pains of Being Pure at Heart, DJ Allen Blickle (of ALPACA), Cults, POP ETC, Marnie Stern & The Figs (with members of Les Savy Fav & Girls Against Boys), We Are Scientists & Surfer Blood. Tickets available here.

<< Previous: New SURFER BLOOD Album, Medical Fund for Thomas, Tour Dates, Indiana Equality Compilation, Videos, 7" Single

| Archive Index |

Next: New SURFER BLOOD album! NYC & Brooklyn Shows Tonight/Tomorrow, U.S. Tour Dates, new video etc. >>

(archive rss , atom rss/atom )

this list's archives:

Updates about Surfer Blood music, shows, and other relevant riff-raff.
Subscribe to Surfer Blood Mailing List

* Required